Consultant - BI & Analytics
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio
and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including responsibility for and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member and/or leader of a SAP team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you'll find your role combines both strong technical and business skills, sales and implementation skills.
We would like you to have a solid SAP business warehouse/business intelligence background with at least 3+ full implementations, ideally in a large government organisation environment. Strong experience in SAP, configuration and implementation of a data warehouse and reporting solutions. Experience in SAP BW/4 HANA is also a must. Mandatory Requirements:
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
- Preparing for and running business process workshops related to reporting and analytics
- Documenting the reporting and analytics
- Configuration of the SAP BW/4 HANA application including data models, ETL and reporting tools Business Objects WebI, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Provide support to all testing activities for the SAP reporting and analytics solution
- Provide expertise and leadership in the design and build of SAP BW/4HANA and SAP reporting and analytics solutions
- Produce quality project work products and deliverables.
- On time delivery of assigned tasks of varying complexity.
- Monitor and report progress of the reporting and analytics implementation work product and activities to the Data work stream lead.
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Preference of experience implementing SAP BW/4HANA, Data Services and ASAP Analytics Cloud and other reporting tools and designing innovative SAP reporting and analytics solutions.
- Strong presentation, client Relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise