Con/Snr Con- TO&D - Sydney
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 25 Apr 19
Con/Snr Con- TO&D - Sydney
• Flexible work options
• Strong Learning and Development
• One of Australia's top employers
Our Sydney Consulting practice is expanding and we are looking to speak with Consultants who have experience in Cerner applications relative to health EMR. Someone who has worked with patients and oved across to Health technology would be essential
For most businesses today, technology is central to enabling and executing corporate strategy. The Deloitte Technology, Strategy & Innovation (TS&I) practice advises CIO/CTOs and other CxOs in developing and executing technology strategies that drive exceptional business value. In a world of accelerating change and technology innovation, Deloitte TS&I helps our clients identify areas that will make an impact to their business in order to drive focus on practical solutions that support their key business strategies.
As a Senior Consultant within our technology practice, you will lead a team in applying our methodologies for delivering our core services. We can teach you a lot, as long as you demonstrate the attitude and work ethic to succeed.
You are likely a successful and experienced Senior Consultant with a background in a client facing/advisory role, either in-house or in a Consulting environment within one of the following
• IT Programme/Project Management, Agile Delivery.
• Cerner applications and EMR experience
• Background in health and working with patients to understand requirement for EMR
• Prior IT Advisory experience within a Consulting environment or context
In this role you will take responsibility for shaping, leading and delivering added-value through technology advisory and consulting experience.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate how technology provides business solutions to our clients
- Deliver high quality, creative and insightful technology advice
- Experience and knowledge of industry leading technologies
- Providing expert knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience (e.g. IT Service Management, IT Operating Models, IT Strategy, Agile Delivery, IT Project Management)
- Mentoring and coaching a team of junior members
- Managing clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Experience managing stakeholders with strong written and verbal communications skills, and possess a thirst for knowledge whilst seeking out innovative solutions.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP159441