- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 19 Nov 17
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Operations Credit Ops
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17032363
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Our Credit Operations team is currently looking for a number of Collections Officers to join their team which is based at Rhodes.
As a Collections Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Making and receiving a high volume of calls (90+ calls) per day
- Identifying customers experiencing financial hardship
- Conducting investigations and skip tracing in order to locate customers
- Taking end to end accountability for your assigned portfolio of accounts
- Understanding and complying with all regulatory requirements and quality standard
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills. A superior phone manner is essential for this role
- Have a high attention for detail and integrity
- Be an active team member
- Possess previous experience working in a high volume collections environment
- Be passionate about your own success and enjoy working towards KPIs and goals
- Have the ability to determine appropriate collection steps in order to gain a 'win/win' solution for both the Bank and the Customer
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and legislation relating to collections
Tertiary qualification in related field is preferred however not essential.
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organization that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.