Client Service Specialist
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Jan 18
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that works in the wholesale business? Are you at your best when providing high quality services to wholesale clients and intermediaries? Do you have an aptitude for investments as well as strong communication and data skills? We are looking for someone who can:
– respond to client servicing queries and work with the Wholesale Client Coverage team to manage Research House, Consultant and Client requests, issues and queries
– act as a first point of contact for queries and requests from Research Houses and Consultants and UBS internal departments
– review and distribute client and third party reporting
– prepare presentation packs for client and third party reviews
– produce regular data reporting to be used in client servicing and third party requests
– work with internal business units to ensure delivery of all clients and third party requirements
– handle the co-ordination of the client on-boarding process, liaise with relevant internal stakeholders and partner with our corporate centre offices to ensure the client's legal, regulatory and operational needs are understood and adhered to
– co-ordinate the implementation of lifecycle changes for wholesale clients with internal stakeholders
– undertake periodic KYC due diligence checks
– manage client off-boarding and ensuring all internal procedures are followed
– assist with the communication of model portfolio changes
– identify opportunities to develop new procedures and controls to create more efficient processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Client Service team in Sydney, which is an integral part of our Client Coverage unit. The team supports the growth strategy of Asset Management's institutional and wholesale business in Sydney. The team ensures delivery of high quality services to wholesale distribution partners, institutional clients and third party intermediaries. This role will be primarily responsible for servicing the Research Houses and other third party intermediaries, but will also be involved in servicing our Wholesale clients.
Your experience and skills
– graduate degree qualified with 3-5 years' client servicing experience in funds or wealth management environment
– good understanding of the wholesale market and the role of research houses, platforms, dealer groups and advisers
– You are:
– self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a key member of the team
– able to apply a working knowledge of investment markets, issues and regulatory environment
– able to manage, prioritise and make decisions regarding the allocation of time and resources to client servicing responsibilities
– well organized, accurate, conscientious and resilient and strong attention to detail and accuracy
– strong communication (verbal and written), numeracy and analytical skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.