Client Platform Manager
- Advocate for ongoing use of technology across the business to support client service
- Opportunity to implement key project and change management initiatives across the business
- Permanent opportunity
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
A unique opportunity has become available for a Client Platform Manager under a multi-disciplined Health & Benefits team to deliver and maintain existing client technology platforms for the business
You will be responsible to manage the end-to-end platform lifecycle, including scoping, build and execution of the technology initiatives within the Health & Benefits business, whilst creating awareness and adoption of platforms across the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, monitoring, updating and reporting on project plans and activity schedules, including, managing all project resources and expenses
- Integration and management for all aspects of project activity execution against agreed project scope and objectives
- Manage and report on all project risks and issues, including maintaining a project register, and developing and managing project communication plans to all key stakeholders
- Manage the development and execution of all change management aspects resulting from project implementations.
- Work with the applicable business stakeholders to deliver training and support to the H&B business at the appropriate times.
- Act as a champion for change specifically in relation to the ongoing use of technology across the business to support client service delivery.
- University degree, preferably in a finance or business-related discipline.
- A proven track record in a project environment with recognised analysis, planning and activity execution
- Experience in change management initiatives and business interactions to influence and drive change
- Prior experience within the insurance or health and benefits space would be advantageous
- Great communicator backed with good stakeholder management skills across differing business backgrounds, experience and needs
This is an excellent opportunity for a change/project professional keen to apply their expertise and enhance their application skills across the business. You will be working across a variety of teams, stakeholders on a global setting with opportunities for exposure and career development. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.