Client Onboarding - KYC Analyst - Associate
Operations supports the management of all sales and trading transactions, in the areas of client on-boarding, trade capture, settlement and reconciliation.
Spread across multiple product and business areas (Derivatives, Securities, Global Finance & Foreign Exchange Operations, Loans, Trust and Securities, as well as cross functional entities), Operations strives to do things smarter, faster and more effectively. It meets the technical and operational challenges of processing transactions worth hundreds of billions of Euros every day, across multiple time zones in all the major currencies and markets. Through Operations, we seek to grow profitability by means of efficient trade processing, offering world-class services and minimising operational and reputational risk.
Client On-boarding provides comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Client Reference Data Analysis and Services and Data Management solutions within relevant DB systems for the various business units.
- In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, Banks, such as Deutsche Bank AG ("DB"), are obliged to perform Know-your-client ("KYC") reviews on all new clients they adopt. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the bank's internal policies
- The role involves verification of the Client data, performing due diligence checks on the Clients, reviewing KYC documentation performing the risk assessment of the Client, liaising with the Business/Compliance, advising on KYC and regulatory requirements and signing off on new client adoptions
- Manage new client adoption and regular review stream (as required), to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies. Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of KYC.
- Responsible for client communications and query management.
- Responsible for verification of client data.
- Handle all customer and stakeholder related processes regarding request, verifications and modifications
- Ensure the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions.
- Demonstrate and enhance knowledge, expertise and experience of legal and regulatory requirements, control frameworks, operational processes and policies across the COB space.
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around deliverables.
- Relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within corporate financial services industry.
- Sound understanding and experience/knowledge of Control, Compliance, Investigation would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of AML/KYC regulations (FATCA etc.)
- Experience in interpreting regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
- Sound understanding of end to end KYC process
- Capability to take full ownership of tasks, while displaying a mature and confident approach with all stakeholders (i.e. internal and external)
- Strong client service skills
- Strong desktop PC skills
- Excellent team player with strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and results driven approach to ensure completion of all tasks and ultimately the improve our clients' DB experience
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Eye for detail and able to scrutinize existing processes and identify gaps
- Change/Continuous improvement mindset and interest to question status quo
- Integrity, Trust and Fairness
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.