Client Manager - Workplace Mental Health
- Join our successful Sydney and national People Risk practice in its next growth phase
- Seeking top talent with experience in workplace mental health management consulting and service delivery
- An opportunity to develop your career within a global organisation
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
Due to an exceptional period of growth, we're looking for a passionate, proactive workplace mental health consultant with experience in delivering wellbeing and mental health training and consulting solutions to join our WHS and Workplace Mental Health team to:
You will be responsible for:
- Design person-centred, client informed, evidence-based wellness and mental health learning programs or support offerings
- Deliver virtual or face-to-face training
- Build and manage relationships with new and prospective clients, working with Workplace Mental Health - Lead and peers to develop new business
- Mental health and wellbeing coaching
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Designing person-centred, client informed, evidence-based wellness and mental health learning programs or support offerings
- Delivering virtual or face-to-face training
- Building and managing relationships with new and prospective clients, working with Workplace Mental Health - Lead and peers to develop new business
- Project managing and delivery of related proposals and engagements.
- Assist with marketing and business development activities to support the growth of the health and safety practice service offering, including winning new clients/projects to expand the service offering
- Drafting of client proposals, reports, and other key project deliverables
- Mental health and wellbeing coaching.
- Minimum of two years' experience working in workplace mental health and wellbeing
- A passion for employee wellbeing and driving organisational change
- Demonstrated experience of the design, development, and execution of initiatives within a workplace that addresses workplace mental health and/or wellbeing related topics
- Highly organised and task orientated with excellent time management skills, to deliver initiatives within a designated deadline, and respond to client needs in a prompt, caring and professional manner
- Management and/or consulting experience demonstrated strong interpersonal and sales skills
- Formal tertiary level qualification in WHS, Health, Injury Management, Psychology and/or associated degrees will be considered associated with WHS
- Ability to present complex messages skillfully using a variety of media and methods
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
We are a dynamic and collegiate team that values respect, autonomy, and the continuous improvement of self and others. You'll love this work environment if you are naturally self-driven and are interested in being part of Aon's growth and innovation journey.
Please note that the position is based in Sydney, however, from time to time, interstate and regional travel will be required. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au