Client Manager - Surety
- You will be joining a supportive team with excellent career development opportunities
- Position will suit someone with a strong background in the surety market
- This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the risk management industry and develop a high-profile career within a global firm.
We are seeking to add a Client Manager for Surety to our growing Credit Solutions team to advance Aon's standing as the market-leader in this space. You will be a credible and trusted source of advice bringing your industry knowledge and experience to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Client Manager for this product, you will be working closely with the Aon team around the country and colleagues across the Aon Global network.
You will be:
- Utilising your technical knowledge of surety to be a technical resource to the business
- Assisting clients and prospective clients by providing insights and advice on surety solutions
- Meeting clients at C-suite, conducting presentations to individuals and groups
- Be a Thought Leader in the market to propagate Aon's reputation in this sector
- Assisting in tenders and sourcing new accounts
- Pro-actively seek ways to increase penetration of the Aon brand and its capabilities in the market
- Maintaining a strong surety market presence
- In-depth knowledge and experience within the surety space
- Experience at engaging with senior executives and developing relationships within the banking and finance industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an engaging and enthusiastic personal style
- Strong time management skills and proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in team environment
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
How to apply:
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary.
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.