Client Manager - Private Clients
- You will be joining a team with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be an ambitious self-starter
- Position will suit someone who is driven and seeking a new challenge
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
We are seeking a Client Manger to join our Commercial Team, focusing on Private Clients.
The Client Manager is responsible for service delivery for a key portfolio of Private Clients specialising in High Net Worth Personal Insurances. Ideally you will have both Personal & Commercial Lines experience. This role is instrumental to our long-term growth ambitions in this segment.
Aon spe cialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions and have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State capital and an extensive regional branch network. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a diverse portfolio of Private Clients
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and enhance the client experience
- Identify development opportunities for designated portfolio and design appropriate servicing solutions
- Develop new and profitable business within the Private Clients segment
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Private Client business
- Achieve renewal and new business budget
- Lead and develop a team of colleagues
This position will suit a someone with the following experience:
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities
- Experience with working in the Private Clients sector
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of insurance products
- Leadership and management experience
- Tier 1 Qualification
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.