- This role can be based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Provide technical excellence and exceptional client servicing
- Work in a team of high performing technical specialists
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
As part of the continued expansion of our market leading Credit Solutions business, an exciting opportunity has become available for a hardworking and driven Client Manager to join the Trade Credit team, based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for the servicing and retention of a designated client portfolio. You will work in collaboration with the broad Aon team to deliver best outcomes for clients, prospects and Aon, striving to secure new business and maximising cross-sell opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Using your technical expertise to structure, negotiate and manage Credit Insurance programs for a portfolio of corporate clients
- Providing a high level of client service to enable effective client relationship management
- Identifying opportunities to assist new or existing clients to mitigate their credit risk exposure and optimise their working capital position
- Achieving budgeted revenue for retention, and growth on existing and new business
This position requires a driven and experienced self-starter who possesses strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have the following:
- Extensive prior experience as a Trade Credit Underwriter or Trade Credit Broker
- An in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of trade credit insurance
- Proven experience working in a high-pressure professional environment with excellent written/ oral communication and time management skills
- Solid planning and organisational skills with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
How to apply:
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au