- You will be joining a supportive and growing team
- This role offers excellent career progression
- Position will suit someone who is looking to develop their career in Cyber
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
In this Client Manager position you will manage a portfolio of existing clients in addition to developing and driving new business relationships. We are seeking a candidate who has strong experience in Cyber who is looking to develop their career in a supportive and fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Play a key part in the cyber team with responsibility for the strategic and day-to-day account management of Aon's clients
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors relating to cyber insurance placements
- Develop conclusions from analysis and apply results to the organization's business operations
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Network with senior internal and external personnel
- Use knowledge to provide consultative advice and recommendations within specific functional areas
- Leverage client service teams to identify and meet client needs
- In depth knowledge and experience in working within Cyber insurance
- Ability to operate independently and with initiative
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Desire to manage, supervise and train other team members
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.