Client Implementation Manager
Some careers have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
HSBC is recognised as one of the top tier providers of Global Payments and Cash Management (GLCM) services in the Asia-Pacific region. As more corporate and institutional clients continue to consolidate their banking activities with the introduction of payments and cash management services, the potential growth of this business is substantial. Our customers view our regional client service proposition as a key element in deciding with whom to mandate their business.
We are currently looking for an experienced Client Implementation Manager to manage the end-to-end customer implementation function for Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM), ensuring proper staffing, policies, procedures and work tools are in place to support the function. Your main responsibilities will include
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will need
- Ensuring all new and existing business relationships for complex, high-value clients, including local and Group relationships, are managed to successful completion to achieve total customer satisfaction and optimized revenue
- Manage the resolution of client issues via e-mail, telephone or in-person in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring system performance and ensure customers are notified of delivery delays and system-related issues
- Arranging post-implementation review to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Supporting new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
- Proven and progressive cash management product set-up and management experience or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of commercial cash management and electronic banking products
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Ability to understand a customers business and the fundamentals of running a business
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders