- Manage a portfolio of mid-market, multi-state and national clients
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Be part of a collaborative and experienced national team
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
We are looking for a Client Executive to manage a portfolio of workers' compensation business and assist in driving growth within the NSW region, based in Sydney or Newcastle. Supported by award-winning and industry-recognised learning and development initiatives, and experienced management, you will use your consultative approach to provide first-class service to your clients.
Further to this role the candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing and risk management solutions
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within the designated portfolio
- Continual business development within new and existing accounts to cross-sell the full spectrum of Aon services
- Managing essential interface with Client Service Support, Claims and Broking teams
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong knowledge of the NSW workers compensation market, ideally with further knowledge/ exposure to other states
- Experience managing your own client portfolio or ability to demonstrate your consultancy capabilities
- A strong pro-active, resourceful and persistent approach to business development
- First-class communication, report writing and presentation skills
- An innovative and collaborative approach, with a team player attitude
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible Insurance professional to progress their career in a diverse and challenging role. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.