- Career development opportunity, build your insurance career on a global scale
- Opportunity to work on a key portfolio and develop technical expertise
- Be part of a driven, technically-proficient and well-respected client service team
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Client Executive to assist in driving growth within our one of Sydney Global and Corporate teams focussing on an existing portfolio of corporate accounts.
Responsible for the day-to-day account management of Aon's relationships with assigned clients, you will leverage client service teams to identify and meet client needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent and professional client service ranging from providing contractual reviews, claims and broking support, driving insurer negotiations to secure positive renewal outcomes
- Managing administrative responsibilities of the portfolio through accurate, efficient and timely responses to day-to-day queries and policy documentation
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience Working closely with colleagues and senior management to develop client servicing solutions
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within a designated portfolio
- Keeping clients informed of emerging trends, market updates and new products
- Solid general insurance experience across a variety of industries
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification
- Drive to deliver exceptional client service with a collaborative approach to working as part of a team
- Experience supporting senior team members with large corporates
- Strategic thinker with outstanding communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished, proactive and credible insurance professional to enhance their client-management and technical capabilities in a diverse and challenging role. Ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to ensure your success and a pathway for career progression. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.