- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Client Coverage Manager
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Coverage ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Origination & Sales Support
· In partnership with the GAM's and product partners: prepare pitch-books and presentations for the client.
· Build profile with the client via frequent interaction and contact (eg: client calls, visits and events).
· System profile setup and ongoing maintenance for all client groups.
· Assist GAM in documenting Call Reports and client static maintenance in WorkBench system.
· Assist GAM in preparation of Name Clearance, Deal Clearance/PSR, Briefing Notes and Account Plans.
· Assist the GAM in preparing and extracting reports and information (ie. research reports and financial statements) relating to prospects and deals pipeline maintenance.
· Assist the GAM in liaising with product partners for implementation of facilities/deals.
· Liaise with GAM's and Credit on credit matters/workshopping (where appropriate).
· Support Trade transactions in LTP system for approval by Credit.
· Assist the GAM in liaising with client, Legal & Compliance, CRC and CDU to resolve documentation issues like obtain approval for terms & conditions deviations for standard documents (mainly engage with CRC, Legal, CDU & Compliance).
· Liaise and coordinate with legal, CRC, CDU and clients on documentation issues (eg: BFL, ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, etc) and provide documents to clients for execution.
Internal Coordination and MIS Reporting
· Assist the GAM in reviewing and analyzing the Client Profitability and utilization reports.
· Liaise with internal teams on internal systems related issues, BAU account maintenance and operational matters.
· Attend to various post deal account management/monitoring activities.
· In partnership with the GAM, ensure that the revenues for respective portfolios are correctly reflected and pursue the necessary actions to ensure this.
· Creation of SCI profile setup for new client group and ID setup in various systems.
· Update and maintain customer static data information in various databases eg: customer contact details in SCI.
· Assist in database cleanups and corrections eg: GAM code tagging in SCI and other systems.
· Ensure compliance to various internal, regulatory and other portfolio related policies.
· Monitor limit utilization across all products and prepare limit re-allocation forms (via SIF) if required and follow up with operations to ensure that the limits are re-allocated accurately.
· There is an expectation that this role will also include support for the FI Credit Analyst from time to time, which may include supporting work for credit submissions and other credit related work.
Our Ideal Candidate
· A relevant degree with at least 5 years' experience in Wholesale/Corporate/Institutional Banking - ideally in relationship management and/or credit analysis.
· Good Wholesale Banking product knowledge.
· Good knowledge and understanding of risk management, credit risk analysis, account planning and deal structuring, loans administration.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· . Dedicated and committed team player with the ability to work independently.
· . Sound understanding of the Banks' policies, operating procedures, underwriting standards and product programs.
· . Appreciation of Banking Law and general understanding of Australian Company Law and Banking Regulations , g ood PC skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.