See job description for details
Work for one of Australia's leading insurers in the Recovery Claims Team. Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading and best regarded insurance companies to support their customers who have experienced damage to their properties or vehicles in the recovery claims team. We have an inclusive work culture that is built to see their employees grow and thrive within the business.
Your new role
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is.
What you'll need to succeed
- Negotiating complex recovery opportunities by engaging with relevant stakeholders to achieve commercial outcomes in line with KPI's.
- Taking both inbound and outbound calls from customers, 'at fault' parties and other insurers to resolve claims and come to an agreement
- To be responsible for providing world class customer claims experiences
- Management of dispute resolution and customer management where points of contention and/or conflict arise.
- Provide absolute clarity and direction on how we manage the claim
- Learning and developing from day one
What you'll get in return
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Insurance experience not mandatory but desired
- Collections or debt recovery experience also desired
- Previous work experience in customer facing, service orientated role
- Clear professional communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phone and Working from Home
What you need to do now
- Full time, normal business hours
- Permanent Position
- Full training and supportive environment, even though Working From Home
- Amazing, supportive culture
- Central Parramatta location, Work from Home 4 days a week
- Appealing Salary and company benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508