What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Required Skills:
Who can Apply: Prefer Australian / New Zealan Citizen / Permanent Resident Next steps
- 8+ years of experience on administration and troubleshooting of Citrix Xendesktop 7.5 and above
- Experience on Citirx PVS
- Should have worked on Updating the Master Image, provisioning of VDIs through MCS or PVS.
- Knowledge on Citrix Netscaler
- Knowledge on VMware infrastructure.
- Exposure to ThinClients
- Expertise in Windows Server 2012 /2016.
- Citrix and TS License Management
- Citrix Certifications will be a plus (CCA)
- Have good communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Handle team leading activates and ensure Client satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day support of the Citrix Presentation Server, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop environment.
- Be able to work in an On-Call environment that is global and 245, and be able to pass and receive work for global peers in different time zones
- Streamlining of processes and procedures, ongoing improvements to the environment, patching, management reporting, etc.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.