Chief Commercial Officer - Financial Specialties Group
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The Director of Growth role is a key national position which will lead the growth agenda across our Financial Services Group (FSG).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for FSG's growth agenda including strategy development, new business, new products/solutions, and growth/retention across existing clients (including articulating the value of our services to clients/pricing and cross sell).
- Design and implementation of FSG's new business strategy; working closely with the FSG sales director and wider FSG team to drive new business growth, execute on opportunities and ensure sales discipline
- Responsibility for retention and growth across FSG accounts, including building out our risk consulting offering, cyber solutions, pricing strategies and delivering Aon United strategies
- Responsibility for new product/solution development and execution, including analytic tools
- Work closely with Aon's FI Practice Group Leader to develop and execute growth and retention strategies across the portfolio
- Act as Strategic Account Manager on a portfolio of significant FSG accounts
We are seeking a driven and experienced candidate who will be able to show demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Extensive experience within Financial Lines Insurance, with a strong technical understanding of a broad range of Financial Lines Insurance products and risk solutions
- Strong client engagement and consultation skills and experience
- Sales strategy development and execution
- Experience with the development of new products and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with extensive experience working with a range internal stakeholders and senior clients
- Excellent cross selling abilities
- Qualifications in accordance with the Financial Services Reform Act (minimum Tier 1 Broking Compliance)
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au