Channel Partners & Alliances Manager
- High, commensurate with experience
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 16 Oct 18
Superb channel partnership manager opportunity to build out and manage a European partner network at the forefront of immense technological change.
Excelsior has been engaged by a very exciting and well-established financial technology firm with a global presence and client base of tier 1 financial institutions. They continue to build out their regional operations and are looking to appoint their first Channel Partners Manager for Europe. As a key member of the regional business development team you’ll play a lead role in scaling strategic growth through the building and developing a partner channel of ISVs, systems integrators and other technology partners within the financial services industry technology community / ecosystem.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining, developing and executing their partner strategy for Europe.
- Signing new partners and community building across the financial services industry ecosystem (ISVs, consultancies, system integrators, market infrastructure providers etc).
- Managing existing and future partnership relationships.
- Partner assistance on joint sales opportunities, and management of resources on joint initiatives.
- Putting in place partner network and industry education programs, creating their profile as a technology innovation leader for the financial markets.
- Deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral and strategically manage joint events
What our client is looking for:
- A background in a similar role with a technology provider such as channel management, alliances management, strategic partnerships or similar partners business development role. A track record of building technical partner communities and a channel partner network would be great.
- An individual who sees opportunities, not obstacles, in driving highly effective, win-win and profitable partnerships.
- Ideally, within financial services your experience will be around technology systems and services for the financial markets i.e. investment banks, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds and fund administrators etc.
- A team player able to mobilise and direct others in support of partner objectives.
- Ability to clearly communicate with commercial, operational and technology teams within financial institutions.
- Strong technical background / understanding.
- Demonstrate an ability to grow with the company and contribute openly within an entrepreneurial culture.
This is certainly a superb career opportunity in a high-profile fintech industry role, in which you’ll have relative freedom and autonomy to build out and manage a regional partner network.
Keywords: channel manager / director, partner manager / director, partnership manager / director, channel partner, channel management, community building, business development manager, financial markets, market infrastructure, enterprise software, systems integration.
Excelsior Search - Specialists in International Executive Search & Recruitment for Capital Markets FinTech Providers.
Since 1999, Excelsior Search has been a trusted executive search & recruitment partner to financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers within the global capital markets and investment management industry. With a very clear market focus, deep sector expertise and global experience, Excelsior as a talent acquisition partner has a capability the more generalist executive search and recruitment companies cannot provide within the capital markets fintech sector.
To learn how we can help you hire the best industry talent quickly and cost effectively, or advance your career in this sector, please feel free to contact us for an initial discussion.