- You are a proactive change manager looking for your next opportunity in a fast-paced environment
- Our team drives strategic projects delivering the best outcomes for our business customers
- Together we educate, enable and embed change across the business
Business Banking offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers.
We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our premium personal Private Banking customers. See yourself as part of our team
The Business Banking Change Management team is a high performing team with far reaching networks across CommBank.
We work on strategic projects within the Business Bank and are committed to creating a superior change experience for our people and business customers. We partner with our segment teams, project delivery teams and business stakeholders to engage, educate, excite, enable and embed change whilst always looking to evolve our capability as a team. Do Work That Matters
As the Organisational Change Manager you will lead projects impacting thousands of people, giving you the opportunity to use your agile mindset, think creatively and deliver high quality change interventions that are fit for purpose. Working closely with the Product Owner, scrum team and key stakeholders to understand and manage the change for your project, you will lead the approach and delivery ensuring effective and sustainable embedding of change.
You will report to a Senior Change Manager within the Business Customer Experience team.
At times, this role will also have a dotted reporting line to a Project Owner or Sponsor within Business Customer Solutions. Any given week could see you:
- Develop, manage and execute effective change strategies and OCM methodology on projects and BAU change initiatives within Business Banking
- Develop influential stakeholder relationships and act as a trusted advisor on people related change
- Support and contribute towards continuous improvement within the OCM capability within the business and Group
- Develop and implement strategies to manage communications, training and stakeholder engagement on change initiatives
- Ensure that people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed including in the handover to the Benefits Owner and Change Owner
Key to your success will be your resilience and adaptability to work in a fast paced environment delivering a dynamic response to change. As a results driven individual you're able to navigate through ambiguity and evolve the change solution to meet business objectives. You'll bring with you:
- A proactive and autonomous approach to deliver project outcomes
- An agile mindset and familiarity with agile practices
- Influential stakeholder management, negotiation and leadership skills
- A creative approach and the ability to communicate familiar material in new and original ways
- Proven experience in delivering change and communication strategies in large and complex environments
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- A risk mindset
- Domain knowledge of Business Banking would be advantageous
If you live and breathe the Group's values and demonstrate strong people capabilities this role can offer great opportunities and career development. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/07/2020