Campaign Decision Analyst
Do work that matters
- You are passionate, proactive and display a positive attitude
- We are a values-driven high performing team that aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
- Together we can deliver an exemplary experience for our stakeholders and the Group
Our Analysts deliver competitive advantage by working closely with the business and delivery team to help deliver Next Best Conversations.
This role is critical in ensuring CBA is effective in identifying events at every touch point in which a customer or prospect interacts with CBA. We achieve success by working with internal stakeholders to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events through leads and customer contact. See yourself in our team
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
We are the pioneers of leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technology and the Group's data to anticipate and meet our customers' needs in an orchestrated, consistent and meaningful manner.
Whilst we all come from a range of backgrounds and disciplines, what brings us together is a single passion to stretch ourselves and make a real difference for the organisation and our customers.
The portfolio teams within DDS using data-driven insights, in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing, Product and Digital, to identify and deliver relevant propositions to CBA customers and prospects and prospects across all channels. On a day to day basis, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who
- You will manage the day to day activities and priorities of the delivery team to optimise initiatives in line with stakeholder expectations. Identifying any challenges and resolving in a timely fashion to ensure smooth delivery.
- You will be building customer communications/campaigns within PEGA as per business requirements.
- Using strong business acumen you will be required to scope out moderately complex business problems and gain agreement across stakeholders from diverse teams.
- You will work closely with business facing teams who research/understand customer needs and identify relevant analytics and data points that will enable us to contact each customer on the right topic, at the right time, and via the right channel.
- You will contribute to the refinement and optimisation of our Next Best Conversations based on performance analysis to maximize achievement of objectives.
- Prior experience with customer journeys, marketing campaigns, or customer decisioning.
- Experience working with Agile methodology would be highly regarded
- Extensive relevant experience in using data and analytics to drive business results, preferably in the Financial Services sector and proven problem solving, planning, project management and decision-making skills
- Prior experience with PEGA or other CRM tools like UNICA, will be highly beneficial.
- Advanced communication and engagement skills, with a collaborative style; Ability to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings in common non-technical terms
- Flexible approach and ability to deal with change and develop new ways of working to drive continuous improvement.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/07/2021