Campaign Data Analytics Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Nov 29, 2021
Apply now for a fantastic role in newly in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of campaign analytics
An opportunity has arisen in this market leader for an outstanding Customer Analytics Manager for in a Top ASX listed organisation. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide customer analytic insights to drive changes cross Marketing, Product and various operation teams and ultimately to improve customer value and key business metrics.
- End to end control over the marketing analytics process
- Identify business opportunities, conduct financial / ROI assessment and present business case and work with various partners to push for solution implementation.
- Work with Marketing teams to understand customer segments and their needs, profile our customer base and monitor the base composition change.
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience analysing customer data using SQL, SAS
- SQL experience is essential
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders
- Driven and keen to lead a team