CIB - Wholesale Payments - Head of Client Service, ANZ - VP/ED
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
The Head of Client Service is a key member of the APAC Transaction Banking Client Service & Implementation Team. You will be responsible for leading the Client Service Team in Australia and be accountable for achieving service and operational business objectives. You will also drive the management and oversight of the team and promote quality servicing to customers, including escalations on complicated and non-routine activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful, you will need:
- Driving and executing the strategy that supports the business objectives in the market
- Influencing business management in establishing overall direction of the team and for providing leadership in areas outside of client service
- Attracting and developing organizational talent, enhancing performance management, and establishing a team-based, high performing culture
- Cross functional partnership to collectively drive material business improvements
- Accountability for customer support results and performance, achieving people, service, productivity, quality, cost, and long term strategy objectives.
- Managing group/departmental risk by monitoring operations and personnel to assure compliance with all regulatory, and internal policies and procedures
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least ten years of Banking experience with an emphasis on people, service, performance management and operations, in a management capacity
- Extensive experience with Customer Service & Implementation, with knowledge of APAC banking regulations, customer privacy & offshoring guidelines
- A track record of executing and managing significant change agendas
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent process and analytical skills with the ability to work in a complex, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to retain our Silver Employer status in the 2018 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.