CIB - Operations - Data Management Team - Client Service - Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank(CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. Itprovides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidityin markets around the world. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries.
J.P. Morgan Security Services is a premiersecurities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternativeasset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize efficiency, mitigaterisk and enhance revenue. The DataManagement is responsible for managing data quality and delivery, includingquery management, and client data requirements. The team interacts with globaldata leads to implement the strategic roadmap for J.P Morgan's data managementservice offering. Your keyresponsibilities will include:
To besuccessful you will need:
- Being the front line contact of escalation forclient data requirements and taking ownership of the issue and willinvestigate, coordinate and manage the issue with the assistance of therelevant internal teams
- Have the ability to work with, and managethrough, other functional areas both locally and globally, ensuring theprovision of a timely and efficient level of service
- Understand how clients interact and impacteach product group, and leverage this knowledge to facilitate timely problemresolution for data requirements between client and J.P. Morgan Operationsteams
- Manage data feed delivery, proactivelycontribute to improve system resilience and automated monitoring and alerting
- Liaise with operational teams to ensuresuccessful implementation of revised processes and remediation of identifiedissues
- Be accountable for the delivery of allocatedstrategic initiatives as defined from a local, regional and global prospective.
- Focus on metrics that can be produced on anongoing basis to validate the value being added and to drive continuousimprovement
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experiencein the financial services sector
- Experience in data management projects/deliverpreferred
- Relevant knowledge and experience will beconsidered in conjunction with related business degree, or industry recognizedtraining
- Demonstrated experience in forming, buildingand leveraging internal and external client relationships
- Strong team player with excellentcommunication skills - written and verbal
- Supports, drives and influences the goals andstrategies of business by taking initiative, engaging others, expressing ideasand challenging the status quo and effectively representing the Businessfunction. Actively demonstrates leadership, influencing and change managementbehaviours
We expect this role to pay an annual base salary between AUD$80,000 to AUD$90,000.
J.P.Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workingenvironment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud tobe named a Top 20 Silver Employer in the 2017 Australian Workplace EqualityIndex (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage youto advise us at time of application.