CIB - Operations - Custody and Fund Services Operations Support Analyst - Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. It provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services (IS) is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue. IS leverages the firm's global scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world. Locally, the IS business has a strong market position, ranking first in most valuable cross border assets and second by total assets under custody.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of key KPI's for the Custody and Fund Services Australian and New Zealand business
- Proactively drive the businesses KPI's to be met through early escalation and action
- Be the operations lead for managing day to day enquiries from the business related to the breaks and identify opportunities to continually reduce the volume to meet targets
- Work in partnership with the Operations and Product managers to reduce the number of manual and non-standard processes to reduce risk to the bank and increased client experience through the timely resolution of cash and stock breaks
- Assist in the investigation of incidents and provide oversight in remediation of related action items
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience
- Proven background in a reconciliations or project delivery role (ideally within the financial services sector) will be preferred
- Business degree, or industry recognized training (CPA, ACCA, SIA, AFSA)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) will be expected
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to retain our Silver Employer status in the 2018 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.