CIB - Markets - Corporate Derivatives Analyst
J. P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Derivatives Analyst, to be based in our Sydney office.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful, you will need:
- Applying knowledge of interest rate, FX or commodity derivative products to client risk management requirements across asset classes
- Understanding derivative pricing components including exposure modelling, CVA, FVA and regulatory capital metrics
- Collaborating with the various Banking teams, Rates Trading and structuring, Credit Risk and Regulatory Capital teams to accurately price and execute derivative transactions.
- Managing transaction processes, ISDA negotiation and internal credit approvals
- Acting as a trusted advisor to Investment Banking by identifying, and executing FX and interest rate hedge solutions as part of the M&A franchise.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Studies, Engineering)
- Previous experience in pricing derivatives, including exposure modelling and XVA metrics
- An ability to establish and develop credible and lasting relationships with clients, to ensure consistent delivery of high quality advice and service
- Accurate execution with a focus on compliance, regulatory and product suitability issues.
- The ability to work across multiple products and identify opportunities
- A team focused approach, with the enthusiasm to assist where needed and drive deal processes to completion
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to achieve Bronze Employer status in the 2019 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.