CIB - Global Corporate Banker - Analyst - Australia & New Zealand
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
An exciting opportunity to join the GCB Australia team covering local institutional clients headquartered in Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to ensure we continue to deliver a best in class service to our clients and support the growth of the franchise. The role will be based in Sydney and reporting to Head of Global Corporate Bank. Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
General Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Support senior bankers to build and develop effective relationships with our clients' treasury function contacts including CFO, Treasurer and Finance Director, etc
- Provide coverage, service and sales support for cash management, traditional credit lending products, DCM, FX and hedging products, flow derivatives, commodities, futures and options products
- Provide support for balance sheet approval process using financial models
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of forward-looking clients account plans
- Coordinate and drive the KYC onboarding and transactional due diligence needs relevant to our clients
- Minimum one year of experiences of covering large Australia listed corporates with understanding of GCB in-scope products
- Credit risk management knowledge with experience in originating credit and or debt capital markets transactions a distinct advantage
- Strong awareness of external tools essential to driving the client agenda. E.g. Dealogic and Coalition market data analysis, Rating Agency analysis, economic data, brokerage reports, etc.
- Strong influencing skills, proven track record of managing cross cultural environments and inter-department collaboration behaviour and a strong risk and control focus with clear track record of working in a private side CIB framework
- Display consistently high standard of personal integrity and commercial judgment
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Preferable)