Business Value Services Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Business Value Services Group Job Details About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau's intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! What you'll be doing...
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers' businesses and exceed their goals! The team is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires individuals able to develop deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and help shape customers change agenda.
You will work with our Enterprise sales, marketing and support teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in ANZ. Specifically, this role is focused on definition of Account Strategies, delivery of C-Level value propositions through strategic discovery, investment justifications and development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals for large deals.
Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
Who you are...
- Work with Enterprise sales, marketing & support teams to define the commercial strategy; prioritise sales initiatives based on pain points, value creation potential & customers' strategic priorities
- Engage with client sponsors and stakeholders of the top ANZ customers to paint the picture of the to-be state / business vision, identifying customer business capability gaps and building the link between Tableau business capabilities and customers strategic requirements
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure Customers' funding for Tableau solutions.
- Work closely with account teams and customers to identify, analyse key business value drivers Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers' businesses at scale
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals Create and deliver C- level compelling propositions as basis for strategic technology decisions
- Experienced. Relevant years of experience in Strategy Consulting preferred.
- A True Team Player. Strong leadership skills in managing teams and operating in matrix structures
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Comfort in engaging with senior executives and strong executive presentation skills. Ability to create, quantify insights and communicate recommendations to CxOs
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have strong appetite to work in a consultative strategic selling environment, with inclination to the Analytics Software industry.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we're doing and won't stop at anything to deliver on your goals with proven influencing capabilities; must be a self-starter, high energy
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
#LI-KS2 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.