Business Transformation Consultant-Business Process Automation: Sydney
At IBM, our IT Business Analysts discover, analyse, and design complex processes within cross-functional areas. You will be responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analysing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs. You will also need to have exceptional interpersonal skills as we need people to act as a communication link between the business and IT.
Your Role and Responsibilities
For over 100 years IBM has set the pace for innovation and we aren't stopping now. With over 430,000 employees in almost 200 countries, we're always on the lookout for new people to join in our mission to build a smarter planet.
We are investing in scaling our supply chain and financial (SC&F) transformation capabilities in order to support our clients across industries. We are wanting to hire a senior consultant to develop work autonomously or part of a team to deliver engagements in this area. Key responsibilities:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis activities
- Develop deliverables which may be in the form of operational strategies, business processes, maturity assessments, or value/business cases
- Participate in and facilitate on-premises and online collaboration activities
- Expected to have solid understanding of Supply Chain and/or Finance Transformation
- Knowledge across at least one industry sectors (Natural Resources, Government and Financial Services are highly regarded)
- Good collaboration skills (understanding of Mural and/or Trello (or similar) is highly regarded)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to frame questions, assist in the facilitation of workshops with stakeholders, understand pain points and synthesise findings
- Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis at all stages of the delivery lifecycle
- Ability to map business processes and identify optimisation opportunities to reduce waste
- Ability to contribute to the re-engineering and design future state workflows to enhance user experiences and simplify the technology landscape
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience working with Design Thinking or Service Design methodologies is highly regarded
- Experience across at least 2 supply chain and/or finance transformation projects is highly regarded.
- Experience with automation and emerging technologies including package workflow solutions, robotic process automation (RPA), AI and blockchain is highly regarded.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise