You will assist the Asia Pacific Business as following:
• Subject matter expert for Real Estate Fund Administration and Real Estate Technology.
• Maintain awareness of the full scope of client needs with ability to pro-actively address needs and serve as an escalation point for associates and clients when/if needed.
• Consistent involvement in implementing solutions across Alterdomus FA product lines including but not limited to the following examples:
o Advanced Yardi functionality
o Yardi training materials
o Best practice/consistent processing methods
• Work with product Real Estate group managers to ensure best practices are utilized across all of Fund Administration.
• Work with BU head to review, suggest, and implement process improvements to ensure compliance adherence across Real Estate accounting group.
• Knowledge of current industry standards (ex: ILPA reporting, return calculation methodology, performance modeling, etc.).
• Complete understanding of deal needs across Real Estate Fund Administration, while understanding the tools and resources needed to meet deliverables.
• Assist in the design and implementation of team training materials/plans and ensure team is adequately trained in a set time frame while giving appropriate feedback to trainees and trainer on gaps that need addressed.
• Review workflows with AVR managers & support teams to ensure best practice processes are implemented and adhered to across Fund Administration.
o Regular discussions with Indianapolis and Nanjing support staff.
o Regular discussions with systems administration.
• Leadership role in Yardi Implementations.
o Ensure system admin has support as it relates to the accounting portion of needed system functionality.
o Compile and follow up on instructions provided to Nanjing backload team to ensure correct setup/backload.
o Coordination of data validation for funds being migrated.
o Coordination of custom reporting setup.
o Coordination of training for ongoing production staff
• You have a University degree in IT, Finance or Economics.
• You have ideally 5-7 years of experience in Yardi implementation.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
• You are fluent in English. Any other language is considered as an advantage
• You are results-oriented while being conscious of risk management
• You are able to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines
• You have a keen eye for details and willing to execute tasks hands-on