Business Solutions Markets Finance Support
About The Role
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Rich Diversity agenda including female in management, Ability, LGBTI and Indigenous
- Career progressing opportunity
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney
Role Type: Permanent, Fulltime
You will manage, support requests and enquiries from Finance users (i.e. including Product Control) of the Murex system.
You will act as an interface between Finance stakeholders of the Murex system and other Murex application and IT support areas that need to assist with the resolution of Finance support requests.
You will also act as an interface between Finance stakeholders of the Murex system and Project Teams / Managers who are involved in the implementation of new or improved Murex Finance functionality. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the Finance functionality (i.e. deal capture, pricing, risk management) functionality of the Murex system
- Very strong finance knowledge across derivatives, FX, MM and commodities
- Excellent customer management skills
- Sound documentation and project management skills
- A high general level of technology skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098254.