Business Modelling - Manager
About the opportunity
We are seeking candidates with prior experience in financial modelling, financial advisory, corporate planning and budgeting or consulting to join our Sydney team. You are likely to have a business, finance, accounting or commerce related degree.
This is a client facing role and therefore you will have the chance to build your communication and client management skills. You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team and help shape our team culture for the future.
Some of the work you will be undertaking includes:
- Designing, building and testing financial models to support our clients' decision making processes
- Analysing and interpreting data often from disparate sources to draw meaningful insights for our clients at both strategic and operational levels
- Working alongside colleagues in other teams such as infrastructure, economics and corporate finance as part of multi-disciplinary teams to provide our clients with value-driven insights
- Presenting outcomes and recommendations to senior staff and clients
You will work across a range of engagements such as feasibility studies, business cases, social and economic studies, government policy support and projects including infrastructure and wider strategic decision support. About You
As the successful candidate, you should ideally demonstrate:
- 5+ years working in financial modelling ideally gained in an advisory environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification in any of Commerce, Business, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering, Actuarial Studies, Mathematics or a related discipline
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
About Us: Deloitte Culture
At Deloitte, we believe that creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion is the responsibility of all of us and central to our ability to execute on strategy. We know that at the intersection of diversity and inclusion lies an area rich with fresh, innovative ideas and creativity - which drives a better employee experience and ultimately - better outcomes. Respect and inclusion are core values at Deloitte and we encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disability. Next Steps
If you are interested in the role, please apply online at your earliest convenience.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $97,000 inclusive of superannuation.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP161371