Business Learning & Development Coordinator 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Opportunity: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Business Learning Team are responsible for the implementation and stewardship of the Industry Qualification, Coordination of Product training, Design and Delivery of Business Systems and the supporting Business Process learning needs for Aon in Australia.
As Business Learning & Development Coordinator you will manage Business
Learning Requirements tailored to Job Level including Lync and Learn, Aon Technical Product Training, Industry Qualifications and CPD Current State Reporting Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with key internal stakeholders to identify Business Learning Requirements as a Minimum Standard
- Undertake needs analysis for Client Facing colleagues talking into account declared Professional Qualifications obtained prior and develop plan in alignment with Segment Business Learning Development Plans
- Liaise with Aon's Preferred External Business Learning provider, LMI College or other external groups such as National Insurance Brokers Association to coordinate availability of learning
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to manage colleagues Continuing Professional Development records
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop Aon training programmes, to ensure a yearly Training Calendar for Broking Practices and Product Technical, E&O Avoidance and Regulatory Compliance training is developed and managed
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Instructional Design skills and experience to be able to build training programs to fit business requirements
- Prior experience with Financial Service, and ideally insurance
- Stakeholder management with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint skills (essential) and Excel (desired)
- Proficient in WebEx
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) will have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.