Business Intelligence Developer (BI)
- Sydney CBD
- Sep 23, 2021
- $600 - $800 pd
Apply now for a fantastic role in newly in a organisation who are known for understanding the true value of data and the cloud
Top tier financial services client are seeking a strong business intelligence developer. With the ability a strong etl background to play a pivotal role in the BI team. This is the opportunity to work with a financial services client. This top tier organisation are looking for someone who is well-educated (to degree level ideally), analytical, conceptual and has good problem-solving skills. You will have strong written, oral and presentation skills and be able to prioritise and execute tasks well under pressure. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong SQL experience with the ability to perform SQL querying essential
- AWS expereince would be very good!
- Experience of Data Warehousing and dimensional modelling.
- Experience in scoping and analysing requirements from business users.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive - 'can do' attitude.
- Strong customer focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable with high levels of integrity.
- Ability to clearly explain problems, identify options, and lead to resolution.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively with other teams to deliver solutions.
- Good technical design/documentation skills.
Please apply now as interview will be taking place asap! Unfortunately only candidates with local experience can be considered... sorry! For more information about the market contact Leon via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0289863147