Business Intel Analyst, Correspondent banking
Do work that matters
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
You will be part of the Correspondent Banking Utility Team. This team is responsible for the banks Correspondent Banking Business Monitoring and reporting. The team works to deliver exceptional outcomes for our frontline business stakeholders and customers ensuring our external regulatory and financial crime obligations are met. Your Impact and Contribution
You will contribute to the team and build and oversee Correspondent Network Risks analytics & profiling, relationship rationalisation and compliance cost optimisation, decision support services (frontline and FCC), Global Tool maintenance - SWIFT CACM.
The role will report directly into the Manager, Business Intel & Performance - Correspondent Banking within the PSU in ES. More specifically you will:
We want to hear from you if you have
- Working with internal partners to identify and deliver analytical solutions for a range of business challenges and manage the delivery of these initiatives
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on opportunities to streamline and enhance controls or processes through analytical solutions and insights
- Support stakeholders in their performance of risk management activities relating to Correspondent Banking
- Build strong working relationships with all of our internal partners across the value chain
- Create, Implement and manage CB rules (FCP/SWIFT CM);
- Create and maintain analytical tools to perform key CBDD components (e.g. trend analysis for CBDD);
- Targeted Correspondent Account lookbacks / investigation
- CBR Exposure analysis and investigation (analytics and qualitative) for input into trigger events and alerts (e.g. Danske bank, Swedbank, HRJs)
- Represent CB team in external/internal groups (FCO/FCA/Product/CS etc);
- Create detailed counterparty risk assessment reports for current or proposed high-risk CBR relationships and work with FCC for additional controls if required.
- Experience in the Banking/ Financial Services industry;
- Strong SWIFT and Payment experience;
- Sound understanding of Corporate Banking (product value chains and end-to-end process management);
- Working knowledge of Trade products.
- Working knowledge of Banking policies and ability to identify potential issues to be addressed.
- Good understanding of complex banking solutions as it relates to SWIFT.
- Good understanding of product lifecycle management
- Strong influencing and communication skills;
- Ability to work well with colleagues with strong team focus;
- The ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver client-first customer service;
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment
If you live the values we can offer great opportunities, whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, our code of conduct guides our decision making so we can do what's right in every situation.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 03/04/2020