Business Controls Manager
- Sydney CBD
- Mar 31, 2021
- $100k - $120k
A rare opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading banks as their Business Control Manager, this is a great role for a high performing first mover or recent graduate.
An exciting opportunity for a candidate in their early stages of their career that has a passion to build their transformations and controls skillset.
Reporting to the Head of Business Controls, you will work closely with the current transformation program currently being undertaken by the Company. You will enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment and contributing to the development and maintenance of core business control functions.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of Line 1 controls for the division, providing oversight and direction to a range of stakeholders.
- Driving key business control improvements within a current transformation program being undertaken within the organisation.
- You will utilise strong critical and analytical thinking skills to execute core risk management functions across the division as well as the company more broadly.
- The position will also expose the candidate to a range of experiences which will develop skills and competencies in transformation and project management, therefore requiring an open and learner-oriented mindset.
- Although the role is a secondment opportunity, strong candidates have a high chance of being retained in a permanent position within the Company.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in a financial services or similar related role, with a minimum Bachelor's degree in law, finance, commerce, accounting or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in a Line 1 function, working to high levels of personal accountability.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of local, regional and global banking regulations to functions within the role.
- An ability to thrive in situations of ambiguity and complexity to produce high quality, passion-driven outcomes.
- A strong and demonstrated understanding of risk and control management practices across a range of business functions.
- An ability to embody and practice the company's core values and behaviours when undertaking tasks.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.