Role Title: Business Analyst - Product System Migration
This role is a 6 month contract
Our client is Australia and New Zealand's largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. They have proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854.
They are a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies. And an in-force specialist life insurer, focused on providing existing customers with life insurance and super and investments.
About the role:
- Identify stakeholders (Business, Technology, Vendor & Other impacted parties)
- Define Current state using techniques such as business process maps, Data flow Diagrams, Context Level Diagrams
- Undertake change assessment both business and technical to understand gaps and define process and/or solution accordingly.
- Document scope matrices
- Manage Scope and requirements
- Work with Change Manager to understand change impact and provide required support.
- Work with project Architect to assist with Solution Integration Architecture and detailed solution design.
Key Competencies required:
- Exposure to Separation, mergers, acquisitions is desirable.
- Experience in technical analysis in order to develop context level diagrams and understand impacts to overall solution and architecture
- Experience with business process analysis to understand business process impacts and change related to technological changes as a result of separation. Ability to document high level and where required detailed business process maps using BPMN notation.
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery methods.
- Experience with using Confluence and JIRA is desirable.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call me now on (AU) 02 82269659 (NZ) 09 9527383
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508