Your new company
You will be working for a high-profile Financial Services organisation in Sydney. You will be involved in a complete system migration project; re-platforming an entire system from one technology to a completely new technology. Your new role
You will be working as a Functional Business Analyst on an exciting transformation project. You will provide high quality business analysis and business requirements for organisational change and support the PMs in meeting deliverables and producing high quality outcomes. You will prepare business requirements document and support the Technical Analysts complete their technical solution designs. Identify and help mitigate Risks, Issues, Assumptions & Independencies. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Business Analyst experience within Financial Services projects
- Experience with Wealth and Investment and strong knowledge of terminology in this area
- Excellent core functional BA skills and a good understanding of business processes
- Core system migration experience and solid understanding of every process from redesign etc.
- Understanding of changes between two completely different systems in platform/system migration
- Capital Market and Share Registry experience would be highly desirable
You will get an opportunity to work on a large transformation project for one of Sydney's Financial Services Institutions. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508