Big Data Engineer
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Experience: 6-10 Yrs. of IT experience with 3- 4 yrs. of big data implementation experience
- Spark, Hive, Hbase
- Spark Streaming and Either Kafka OR Nifi
- Python OR Scala Programming
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Independently Design and build/configure Big data pipelines as per the design
- Able to identify and solve big data problems independently.
- Work closely with Sr. Big data developer to report any issues in build
- Work on defect fixes during QA & UAT.
- Work through the life cycle of the code from low-level design to production and Postproductions support.
What we offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Competitive Salary Package
- Learning platform with access to job specific courses and certifications