Big Data Developer / Lead
- Strong knowledge in big data .
- Experienced with Spark software stack, Prior experience in working on Spark using Python or Scala or Java and PySpark based big data implementations.
- Have strong knowledge and hands-on few of HDFS, Map reduce Hive, Impala, Tej, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie, HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Kafka, Spark, Storm, Knox, Ranger, Flume, NiFi, Falcon, Kerberos, Sentry, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Navigator and Ambari.
- Experience in streaming data processing using spark streaming or Kafka is required
- High level designer of Big data configurations and pipelines
- Independently Design and build/configure Big data pipelines as per the design
- Able to identify and solve big data problems independently.
- Work on defect fixes during QA & UAT.
- Work through the life cycle of the code from low-level design to production and Postproductions support.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to solve complex big data problems.
- Independent High level design and developer
- Strong communicator
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations.
- Good Experience in CICD & DevOps concepts
- Good experience working in any cloud environment (Azure / AWS / GCP) using Agile methodology