Big Data Architect
Description of Role:
Responsible to design & implement Big data implementation Purpose of Role:
Required Technical Skills:
- Collaborate with Enterprise architect & business architect to define big data implementations.
- Prepare detailed technical design for Big data pipelines
- Lead Big data implementation track
- Ensure delivery of implementation and report to scrum master or PM
- Collaborate closely with business architect, BA & Testing team
- Review development built by developers
- Overall 6+ years of IT architecture implementation with 2+ yrs. of Architecture experience within Big data technologies
- Big Data Stack (Spark, Hive, Hbase, Apache Pheonix, Pig), Python , Scala, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Atlas, Pig, Java ,SQL, Impala, Tej, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie, HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Kafka, Spark, Storm, Knox, Ranger, Flume, Nifi, Falcon, Kerberos, Sentry, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Navigator and Ambari.
- Good Experience in CICD & DevOps concepts
- Good experience working in any cloud environment (Azure / AWS / GCP) using Agile methodology
- Strong technical and analytic skills to define Technical Architecture to resolve big data problems.
- Experienced with Spark software stack, Prior experience in working on Spark using Python or Scala and PySpark based big data architecture.
- Good knowledge of database structures, architecture, theories, principles, and solutions.
- Expertise in Data Modelling.