See job description for details
Do you love coffee? Then you will LOVE this brand! perm Customer Service roles $53-55k +10%bonus + super Your new company
A globally recognised brand offering a range of exceptional blends, single origin coffee and top of the range coffee capsules and espresso machines to deliver unique tasting experiences. Your new role
We are recruiting for two types of roles in the Customer Service Operations, under B2B and B2C divisions.
Details of both below:
Accompany B2B customers all along their life cycle, understanding specific needs and creating sales opportunities. With you functional, service & sales expertise, you act as the customers privileged point of contact for support with all enquiries.
- Understand all customers and consumers.
- Develop deep knowledge of our customer segments, understanding their specific needs and expectations - both spoken and unspoken - and creating sales opportunities.
- Manage B2B outbound campaigns for promotions and care to retain customers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide impactful and tailor-made advice and information on products and services.
- Analyze and understand customers' history and activity, proactively identifying needs, expectations and sales opportunities.
- Master our customers segments (HoReCa, Office, Travel) and their specificities, such as coffee communities and operators, in order to propose the most appropriate solutions.
B2C will be similar in terms of typical responsibilities and nature of the role, however will be supporting consumers. What you'll need to succeed
Looking for candidates that have some experience within a contact centre of a similar phone based customer service environment ideally. With strong communication and problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling complaints and troubleshooting in a customer service role.
Some strong backgrounds in retail will also be considered. You will need to be able to commit to full time hours and be able to easily commute to North Sydney 50% of the time. What you'll get in return
These are permanent roles commencing asap, you will receive full training & support in your new role. The office is based in North Sydney and they offer flexibility in that it is 50/50 working from home & in the office. There are great progression opportunities internally, recent promotions have created these vacancies. You will also receive a FREE COFFEE Machine + $85 of coffee credits per month + 10% annual bonus!!! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508