See job description for details
Hiring Associate Test Engineer for one of the Big 4 Bank in Sydney Your new company
Recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps. Your new role
You will be responsible for the ongoing development & maintenance of test automation assets by adopting best test engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging tools and technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze requirements & design documents and create test plans.
- Contribute to the estimates on the test engineering efforts for various features and new initiatives as part of definition of done.
- Contribute to drive testability in solution design and promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Establish traceability and coverage through effective mapping of test cases & scripts to acceptance criteria as defined in user story.
- Create test completion report, and obtain sign-offs from relevant stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Sound technical understanding of software development practices and life-cycles.
- Basic knowledge in Selenium and/or Appium
- Demonstrable working experience to analyse complex technical requirements, review architecture documents and solution design, and determine appropriate test automation approach and best engineering practices based on technical design.
- Demonstrable working experience in code repository & version control tools such as Stash & Git
- Demonstrable working experience and an advocate for Agile methodology, and Agile delivery toolset such as JIRA
- Effective communication skills and sound business acumen
- Ability to learn and apply industry best patterns and practices
Work in a Talented, ambitious and personable team What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508