- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
Associate, Relationship Management
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaThis is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading global credit rating agencies.
We seek an energised and team-oriented administration Associate, working within the Sydney-based Relationship Management team responsible for managing our Australia and New Zealand client base. We encourage applications from individuals with relevant experience who will enjoy working in a dynamic, diverse and global environment.
Moody's is a committed Equal Opportunity Employer; we provide a great benefits package, a flexible work environment and actively promote a Culture of Excellence within our organisation.
The role is part of a team based in our Sydney office, and also works closely with colleagues located in other Asia Pacific and international offices. The Relationship Management team is responsible for developing our business and delivering outstanding service to our new and existing customers in Australia and New Zealand across all industry sectors and asset classes.
The purpose of the position is to provide administration and research support to the Vice President and the Sydney Relationship Management team. Working closely with the other team members, key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the team's Customer Relationship Management system, generating reports and administering business contracts and correspondence.
- Managing customer-related administration requirements such as billing enquiries and information requests.
- Researching trends in Australian and New Zealand debt capital markets.
- Preparation for client meetings including briefing papers and presentations.
- Competitive package including excellent family health insurance benefits and extra superannuation contributions.
- Centrally located office with fast access to buses, ferry and trains.
- Inclusive, high performing culture with a focus on work life balance.
- Flexible working conditions; generous leave entitlements; education assistance and other benefits may also be available.
Required Experience and qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, including ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy; self motivated and team oriented.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a highly professional environment. Individuals with relevant experience returning to the work force are encouraged to apply.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Excel) and familiarity with CRM systems (especially Salesforce) well considered.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.