Associate Director (Solution Architect)
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangement
- Flex your innovative mindset and passion for problem solving through technology
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Your Opportunity
How are you Extraordinary?
- Build relationships and contribute to the growth and via effective planning and strategies for both existing and new clients
- Have active involvement in our Global D365 CE Centre of Excellence
- Work on global IP and product solutions built on the D365 CE platform whilst working alongside the global team to develop and implement world class solutions
- Provide management and leadership to high performing team members
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to build tech enabled solutions for new business opportunities
- Work as a trusted advisor to senior management
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
The KPMG Difference
- Dynamics 365 (CE) platform implementation experience
- MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) Certification and a can do attitude
- An innovative mindset and passion for problem solving enabled through technology
- Work with a professional Tier 1 consulting environment
- Highly experienced practitioner with hands on design of complex solutions
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
28 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
27 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now