Associate Director Sales Representative (KYC)
The role will be responsible for hunting for new Compliance related deals and support the sales cycle process through to the successful closure of deals. The incumbent will work within the framework of growing the client base, assisting the sales team in new business generation for Compliance domain related business, and provide expert knowledge on MA products.
- Reporting to Senior Director, Head of APAC and Middle East KYC Sales
- Strong prospecting and new business development experience
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships to ensure satisfaction
- Manage full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations
- Generate new revenue from research, product and service solutions and defending & growing existing revenue streams
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrate the superiority and value of our solutions to potential and existing clients
- Partner with the wider sales team to build the sales pipeline and promote Moody's Analytics solutions
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven track record of sales production and quota attainment, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Previous experience in selling data solutions is preferred.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- At least 5 years' experience in consultative selling with ability to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to interact with Senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Fincrime related products.
- Travel required within Oceania Region.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.