Associate Director, Institutional Sales
Some careers have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a strong, highly credit rated bank and a global leader in Foreign Exchange and Emerging Markets. With a network across 64 countries, HSBC's global reach enables us to provide our clients with unique insights.
Working in our Markets & Securities Services business, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with Macro experience to join our Institutional Sales team. The wider team is responsible for the provision of multi-product coverage of Australian, New Zealand and international institutional clients including banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies, wealth managers and Sovereign Wealth Funds. Your main responsibilities will include
Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will need
- FX sales coverage of key institutional client accounts
- Products include cash FX, deliverable and non-deliverable forwards, options
- Macro coverage of clients including flow Rates products
- Co-ordinate with HSBC sales desks across Asia-Pacific and Western markets to deliver our market leading FX and EM franchise
- Work closely with the local team to enable cross-selling of other asset class products and solutions
- In depth knowledge of FX and Rates markets
- Preference for experience covering Australian Institutional Clients
- Enthusiasm, drive, resilience, strong communication and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.