Associate Director, Alternative Investment Manager
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
Boutique Alternative Investment Manager. Established investor base. Debt & Equity Investing
This group is an established, credit and equity private capital alternative investment manager that is currently looking to hire an Associate Director. Due to continued growth there is a requirement for an Associate Director to support the head of the business to structure, lead and execute transactions whilst also assisting with asset management of the existing portfolio. With a mandate to invest across SME / growth capital opportunities, this will be a diverse role both in terms of sector exposure and deal structure and will suit someone comfortable working as part of a small team.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, the role responsibilities include:
- Execution, structuring and analysis of transactions both debt and equity
- Investment due diligence, analysing add-on investments and capital projects of existing investments
- Working with corporate finance on evaluation of new business opportunities as well as enhancing current asset value
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of executing corporate finance transactions within the SME / mid-market sector
- 7+ years experience working in either a corporate finance or investment platform with the ability to structure and analyse deals
- Strong financial modelling, valuation and project management skills
- Ability to act autonomously but also work closely with senior management and investment teams.
- Strong desire to be part of the fund’s growth, with an excellent attitude to building, developing and driving the business in Australia
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail please contact Ali Roger on 02 9235 9450 / firstname.lastname@example.org