Associate Director - Solution Architect / Business Analyst - Workday
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our work sees us engaging with a range of senior business and technology stakeholders. We work to establish solutions to complex technology challenges that support business objectives. From high level analysis through to detailed technical requirements.
We are seeking suitable applicants to cater for our growing business. Position objectives
Help our clients to augment their business capabilities by working closely with the Clients and Engagement Partners to design an optimal approach and solution as per client needs to deploy an HCM solution. Main responsibilities
- Capture Customer Requirements
- Understand current system landscape
- Design future system architecture
- Prepare system (Workday tenant) management strategy and plan
- Design and build system configuration
- Coordinate with integration team to finalise interface designs
- Coordinate with data team to finalise data migration approach
- Prepare unit test scenarios, coordinate with testing team for test strategy, test execution and defect resolution
- Prepare deployment plan and cutover plans
- Support System Go-Live
- Support End User Transition and Training
Relevant University degree (information systems or related) or an industry recognized qualification Essential Skills
- Significant knowledge and previous successful experience delivering Workday HCM transformation projects
- HCM system Architecture experience
- Demonstrated ability as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Ability to present IT solutions within a business context.
- Exposure to broad range of IT systems and domains is desirable.
- Demonstrated client service excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, leading and coaching teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skill.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Strong general business acumen.
- Experience at a 'Big 4' Audit or Tier 1 Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years' experience with Workday HCM
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implantations within a Workday implementation
- Relevant product knowledge and solution certifications
16 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
11 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now