See job description for details
Join a Sydney based Big 4 Consulting firm who are looking for strong risk consulting Associate Director. Your new company
Join a Sydney based Big 4 Consulting firm who are looking for strong risk consulting Associate Director to work and lead risk and compliance related projects across Financial Services. This is a great opportunity for an Operational Risk professional to lead high performing teams and work closely with key stakeholders. Your new role
As an Associate Director, you will be a direct point of contact for key client stakeholders and be responsible for leading teams of innovative risk and compliance professionals. Responsibilities include:
• Work with clients and contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls.
• Reviewing risk frameworks and functions.
• Providing risk and compliance advice and training to the business (clients).
• Support the wider risk management team in governance and reporting.
• Oversee and manage risk teams. What you'll need to succeed
• Strong experience working in Operational Risk Management.
• Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks.
• Strong leadership experience.
• Strong experience of Banking/Financial services (consulting background desirable).
• Experience in managing key stakeholders in project-based work (desirable) What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the Big 4 Consulting brands in Sydney. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced and innovative professionals. As an Associate Director, you will have the responsibility to lead multiple projects and teams. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508